Education and Experience
Associate in Applied Science, 2001
Employed with Kevin J. Schmid & Associates, P.C. since 1991. Senior paralegal and office manager since 2001.
Memberships and Activities
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association – Member
- Enjoys running, skiing, yoga, weight lifting and family vacations
- Preparation of initial petitions and motions
- Preparation of discovery requests and responses
- Preparation of inventory documents
- Conferencing with clients regarding documents for discovery and inventories
- Preparation of exhibits for discovery and inventories
- Preparation of temporary orders and final orders
- Preparation of monthly billing statements to clients
- Responsible for payment of bills and office accounting
- Enjoys working closely with clients from the beginning of their cases to the end
- Collaboration with clients, coping with the issues involved in domestic litigation, divorce and custody cases
- Helping to create the office environment. Clients consistently state that the warm environment of our office eases the stress of domestic litigation.
Our staff has worked together for years. We are not just a team, but a family. We rely on each other and in turn, you can rely on us.